Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Grettings from Siberia!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Algous

New Member
Impact
0
Greetings from Siberia!

Hi All! I'm new here. My name is Alex and I am from Russia, Siberia.
As you know big bears walked our streets. ;)
I work in web development and SEO areas for more than 3 years.
Hope it will be interesting here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Alex, Welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
:hi: !! Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
:hi: Alex

Welcome to NamePros. I am sure you'll enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
Hi Alex & welcome! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hey Algous, welcome to Namepros. :D
 
0
•••
Hi :)
 
0
•••
Hi Alex! :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome Alex :)
 
0
•••
Algous said:
Hi All! I'm new here. My name is Alex and I am from Russia, Siberia.
As you know big bears walked our streets. ;)
I work in web development and SEO areas for more than 3 years.
Hope it will be interesting here.

My history teacher says if I keep talking she's going to send me to Siberia.
 
0
•••
Dougy said:
My history teacher says if I keep talking she's going to send me to Siberia.
I know to stop talking with friends during the lesson is difficult!
Welcome to Siberia! ;)

I travel on Altay every year and I took a big wondeful trip at last summer! I like my country.
 
0
•••
Hi, and welcome to the forum!;) I'll probably never go to Siberia, I hear it's freezing cold over there~!
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
Algous said:
Hi All! I'm new here. My name is Alex and I am from Russia, Siberia.
As you know big bears walked our streets. ;)
I work in web development and SEO areas for more than 3 years.
Hope it will be interesting here.

Sounds cold :). :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back