Watch

Ricardo Cabaza

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
New to this community.
Looking forward to making connections.

RC

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello Ricardo .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Lots of great connections to be found here .. on top of that there's tons of great information written by all the members for you to learn from.

you say you are new to the community .. but are you also new to domains? How about you tell us a bit more about yourself and about your interest/involvement in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome On board
we-welcome-you-red-carpet-friendly-greeting-words-animation_4f49s1ttx__F0014.png
!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Ricardo .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Lots of great connections to be found here .. on top of that there's tons of great information written by all the members for you to learn from.

you say you are new to the community .. but are you also new to domains? How about you tell us a bit more about yourself and about your interest/involvement in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)
Hello Ategy, thanks for the welcome.
I'm more of a hobbyist than a domainer, but I hope to change that. :)
I've tried building out some sites over the years but 1st, no skills, 2nd no $ to afford a real developer.
Parking doesn't work for me, probably because most of my names are hand reg without traffic.

Feeling the love here, thanks to everyone for the hellos and the likes.
I'll be spending most of my time lurking but will try to add when and where I can.

One question @BullDomains, why the dislike on milliondollardomain post?

RC

•••
Hi Ricardo! Welcome to NP
I'd say connections are pretty important in this industry!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back