Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

igorpantelic

Established Member
Impact
Greetings domainers!

All best to all. My name is Igor and i am coming from Serbia. I am new in domaining if i can use that word. I kinda read about this 3 years ago and i registered one domain name. I had some idea that that domain name could be use as company name or even a computer brand and after few mounts i stop thinking about that until few days ago when i visited that domain and saw that there is company with that name who used that domain for their site. I was like O M F G U IDIOOOT! :D aaany way i am back again, as newbee.. again... and i wont give up this time :) Hello all once more and greetings from Serbia!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome buddy! Enjoy the forum. Use the search to find pretty much any and everything you might need info about.

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Igor! Welcome to the Club! :cigar:

•••
•••
•••
Hello Igor :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP Igor. hope you have a nice time here. Wish you all the best. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Igor,
Don't tell me that you then went and registered hundreds of domains with the hope that companies would buy them off you!! (I've done that many times after seeing a good sale!)
Be careful when you buy, have a good reason, and a reason that other people would agree with - and would spend money on. :)
Good luck with your investing.
--yesterday--

•••
Hey @igorpantelic

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back