Greetings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nametra.com

VIP Member
Impact
Hi:

Happy Holidays!

I'm new to this forum, but have been buying and selling domain names since 1999. I currently have a portfolio of about 1,000 mostly dot com domains that I've listed at my website Nametra.com.

Domaining has always been a part time thing for me, and the returns have been decent, but out of necessity this year I'm trying to grow this business and take it to the next level.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you, learn a few things and also pass on what I've learned. Hopefully, we can help each other out.

I've heard what a great community this is and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Andy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Andy, welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
Hello Andy and welcome to nps!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the greetings!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi:

Happy Holidays!

I'm new to this forum, but have been buying and selling domain names since 1999. I currently have a portfolio of about 1,000 mostly dot com domains that I've listed at my website Nametra.com.

Domaining has always been a part time thing for me, and the returns have been decent, but out of necessity this year I'm trying to grow this business and take it to the next level.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you, learn a few things and also pass on what I've learned. Hopefully, we can help each other out.

I've heard what a great community this is and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Andy
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg

•••
•••
Cool name, welcome to NamePros.

•••
•••
I really like your site. Welcome to NP.

•••
•••
•••
Back