Dynadot

Greetings

NameSilo
Watch

Grayclouds

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

This is my first post on the site as I just created my account lol. I've only been involved in this space (domaining) for a little under 4 mos. So I have a lot to learn. No sales yet but I'm working on that lol.

I look forward to interacting with you all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros and best wishes for achieving that first sale!

•••
•••
Hey,

Glad you joined!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Grayclouds .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sales depend highly on quality/type of domain as well as if you have them listed and if you're doing outbound ... etc. Obviously volume is a factor as well. How many domains do you have so far?

Anyhow .. best of luck to you! :)

•••
Big thanks for the welcome guys!

Hey Ategy hows it going?! Currently I have 117 domains.

On the advice of someone who has been in the industry for a while, I bought some domains that were based off what his bread and butter has been and it hasnt worked out yet. Knowing what I know now, I would have passed on them. I get "how much" responses but no sales.

I outbound email, no calls. I have them listed primarily on undeveloped, sedo, and some on godaddy.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheers!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP. Wish you the best.

•••
•••
Hey there @Grayclouds
Big thanks for the welcome guys!

Hey Ategy hows it going?! Currently I have 117 domains.

On the advice of someone who has been in the industry for a while, I bought some domains that were based off what his bread and butter has been and it hasnt worked out yet. Knowing what I know now, I would have passed on them. I get "how much" responses but no sales.

I outbound email, no calls. I have them listed primarily on undeveloped, sedo, and some on godaddy.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheers!
Not sure of your niche and or the deal that was made, but do know that most of the times, domains don't sell overnight! Personally I would worry about them maybe 4 to 3 months before renewals...
Anyway,

Namepros_Welcome_Bear_(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
How's it hanging @briguy

You said it pal, I'm definitely learning that it is a process that takes time and patience

Thanks for the insight and welcome! I truly appreciate the guidance from you guys!

•••
•••
Big welcome mate - this a great site with so much valuable information and feedback from people who are willing to share their insights - i'm fairly new to and have on this site everyday for - cant remember!

ALL the best with the journey!

•••
Welcome. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

•••
Big thanks guys. Theres a wealth of knowledge and geuine camaraderie on this board. Truly a gem!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back