Domain Empire

Selling Greetings from webtraffic guru

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bridgette

Impact
Hi guys iam a digital publisher with access to 5000+ websites that generate over 5million visitors daily from top countries it took me years to be able to do this but iam happy that i can now do it and iam selling the traffic at extremely low price of $0.33cpm for any Country you want

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Bridgette .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

What do you mean by "access to" 5000 websites? Does that mean you own over 5000 domains and have put up active websites on all of them? What sort of domains do you own? Definitely could teach us a lot based on what types of domains get what sort of traffic based on various variables .. are all the domains .com? If not, do you notice a difference between various TLDs?

Anyhow .. best of luck to you going forward .. although with 5M daily visitors I'm thinking you no longer need luck! lol

•••
Hi guys iam a digital publisher with access to 5000+ websites that generate over 5million visitors daily from top countries it took me years to be able to do this but iam happy that i can now do it and iam selling the traffic at extremely low price of $0.33cpm for any Country you want
Sure you are. How about posting details ?

•••
Thanks for the warm welcome i started by creating websites to owning an adnetwork in early 2010 which years later i closed....longstory but owning it enabled me to connect with publishers and the possibility of buying their websites and also partnering with them that has been my success in getting the traffic and the websites

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back