Dynadot

Greetings from India!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abhijoy

Established Member
Impact
Dear Friends,

This is Abhijoy Bhattacharyya from India and I just opened my account in this great Site to share a part of my life with wonderful people around the world.

By profession, I am a software engineer (Oracle APPS DBA to be specific) having an experience of over 15 years and working at one of the IT industry giant.

By passion, I am a photo retoucher (Portraits, Beauty shots, Glamour retouch, Landscapes etc.) and trying to be a part-time freelancer in this field (already registered a domain "excelretouch.com" for the same).

I purchased few domains a couple of years back from Namecheap (as I had several business ideas that time and was not sure which one will work), however with time I consolidated my ideas and finalized my path. Since then I was wondering what to do with those domains and finally saw an option to SELL them few days back. So I just went for it and listed all the domains for SALE at a price of $5 each! Yes, I had absolutely no idea about pricing and was actually didn't grow any interest towards the sale.

However a couple of days back I got few mails stated that my domains are sold and my account got credited with around $25 (after deduction of charge). That was the moment when I realized that I should look further into it. And I started watching YouTube videos and landed here.

With that $25 which was credited in my account, I purchased 3 more .com domains and listed them for sale in Namecheap. This is just to verify my luck! Meanwhile I am sure I can learn this domain flipping properly and might have a good passive income with all your guidance and help.

Stay blessed and thanks for your time to go through this long thread.

Love & Regards,
Abhijoy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey @Abhijoy

Welcome to namePros, good to have you here (y)

Enjoy your journey.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros...all the best.

•••
Welcome Abhijoy! Congrats on those domain sales. Hopefully this becomes a nice way to get some earnings.

•••
Hello Abhijoy, welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hi Abhijoy , gratz on your quick flip.

•••
Welcome to namepros friend from around the world. I hope you sell a lot and I am glad you found this home on the web.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to NP @Abhijoy !

You came to the right place. This is an amazing community with top professionals in domaining with over 20 years of experience. You can learn a ton from the various articles/blogs being posted here by experts.

Have a great time !:xf.smile::xf.smile:

Regards,

Akhil.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Abhi! Glad to have a fellow Bengali aboard :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Abhijoy

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.

Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back