NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IJSdomains

Established Member
Impact
Good evening!

My name is Ivars and I come from small country in Eastern Europe. I have a decent job, but I`m always hungry for more, so to say...
For some time I was trying to find some decent "side hustle", to not only make some extra money, but something that I would actually like and that would be interesting and exciting. So, one day randomly browsing internet I stumbled upon some blog entry about domain flipping. I did some research for couple of days about perspectives of this business, specifics and so on and finally I decided to give it a try.

All that happened more than a month ago and that is how long I am involved in domaining.
So far I`ve read pretty much everyt worthy thread in beginners section, plus some more. I would say that I pretty much understand basics now (at least I`m not hand-regging crappy names):) but still have a ton of questions, especially when it comes to defining domain`s selling value and where to sell wich exact domain.

Paralell to that I`m slowly self-educating myself in web design. To be precise - I`m just reading my first book:) But my plan is to learn to set up at least simple page, to create my own website (already hand-regged domain for that) and maybe in future make some simple sites, to develop some of my domains.

To be honest - my goals (both - short and long term) are pretty modest (at least comparing to what other seasoned domainers here earn). As I mentioned above - I have a decent job and by no means I want to quit it (at least in mid-term future), so I want to establish domaining only as an additional way of income, and I will be really happy (honestly!) if I will be able to make up to 500$ per month from it (from where I come from it`s a good ammount of money for a "side hustle"):). Speaking about short term - I would like to see my cash flow turn positive by the end of the year. In fact - I would be thrilled to actually see at least SOME cash flow, because I`m having a hard time to sell my domains at all:).

My first domain name - lamusicasalsa.com. Picked it up on GoDaddy, renewed, listed on Flippa auction for 9$ (13 views, no bids), total cost - 40$. Sold it here last week for 1$:)

That`s my story in short, folks! I`m always open for any new ideas/suggestions/advices/criticism etc.

Have a good night.

Regards,
Ivars

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to the forum @IJSdomains, great question..best advise is to start your own thread and lurk the forum..the answers are out there.

•••
Welcome to NP.. Keep Learning..Keep Earning..Good Luck..:)

•••
•••
Welcome Ivars and thanks for the introduction!

•••
Welcome to Domaining and NamePros!

•••
Hello Ivars,
Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Ivars :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome Ivars, study, read and learn. You'll find many different views here at NP but when you average everything out you will know what direction is best for you and your investments.

Best of luck and I hope your goal is fulfilled sooner than later! :)

And yes keep that day job for sure....

•••
•••
•••
Welcome @IJSdomains .... You will get things here for your hunger..:) Good Luck.

•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

If you are interested to learn more about the most expensive domain of all time I recommend to visit it's landingpage by using the forwarder www.wowww.top and you can use the forwarder www.payyy.top if you like to visit it's nP (external sale) offer page.

BTW, It's not a 'normal' domain ;) it's a 63 character (max. length) domain, you can find descriptions & details about 63.DOMAINS @ www.63.domains

All the best with your invest!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Ivars, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

Last edited:
•••
Hi Ivars, and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hey @IJSdomains

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back