Established Member
Impact
What’s your name?
A: AD

Where do you live?
A: New Delhi

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: Novice at domaining, have been in sales and marketing for about 15 years now.

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A: 0.1

What would you like to specifically learn first?

A: how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: I've purchased around 200 domains on a hunch and am trying to figure out a sales strategy now.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: to make a sale and stay invested in domaining

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: 100k plus per annum

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: I got a bit carried away my first time buying domains and bought a bunch of them without putting much thought into it. here are a few out of the 200 plus that i got !

cheapflights.black
cheapflights.cam
cheapflights.cloud
cheapflights.london
cheapflights.mom
coinspiel.com
flycheap.fun
flycheap.store
flycheap.vip
metallical.com
rippleotc.com
vegas786.com
aeroducts.com
888.ae.org
888.org.mx
findlostbitcoins.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: Looking for new opportunities, have been looking around on the internet for a while now and domaining sounded easy enough when I saw all the success stories...Boy was I wrong!! Have been lurking around the forums here for a few days, This is a great resource, wish i'd read more before getting these domains, having said that, Im totally hooked and will continue to read, learn and hopefully contribute soon.

Look forward to hearing from you all and please be gentle if you wish to give me feedback on my impulse purchase.....HaHa just kidding...An honest opinion would be very welcome.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namepros_Welcome_(MyWay2Fortune.info)_briguy.jpg
Hey there @9988 love this name!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome @9988! DM if you want to connect.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HI @9988 Welcome to NP! :)

You will learn lot from this Forum, As a Beginner concentrate on .com domains then move to other tld's (My Opinion). Check NameBio.com for recent sales and you will know what kind of domains are trending now like Crypto, BlockChain ...

All the Best. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Hello AD .. and welcome to Namepros! :)

As mentioned above .. best to avoid too many non-.com's when you start. Particularly if longer than a single word or widely used term. That being said .. based on your post I'm guessing you already have a good idea of some of your early mistakes .. so at least you're learning fast! :)

Best of luck to you going forward with your domaining adventures! :)

•••
Hello @9988 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
g'day AD and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Very detailed information :)).
Nice to meet you, bro.

•••
some very useful suggestions guys, thank you. Have started an auction on Sedo for a domain, will keep yall updated on how it goes.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back