Greeting From Indonesia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PramSan

New Member
Impact
1
Hello Seniors !

I am totally newbie in domaining business. Just following the "thumb tip", learning by doing. So I bought a new domain, launched a simple blog and joined with this great community board. I believe, I can learn much about domaining from You all, Seniors :)

Nice to meet you all here.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi PramSan welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hello there,

Welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome! Seniors? Did you just call me old? Oh wait, I am. hahaha
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros :hi: Good luck with your new blog
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, the BEST domain name forum on the web!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back