IT.COM

domain greenterest.com $115,000

NameSilo
Watch

poietu

Established Member
Impact
Hi! Two years ago I summited the domain greenterest.com to Squadhelp Marketplace. They rejected it, but I was so close to buy it myself. Now I found it with this huge price of $115,000 !! Please, can you tell my if it's a realistic price ? How much do you think it worth for real ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was so close to buy it myself. Now I found it with this huge price of $115,000 !! Please, can you tell my if it's a realistic price ? How much do you think it worth for real ?
Not that much.

C'est la vie. Move on, find a better one.

•••
Hi friend. it is clear that someone has bought the name and worked on it.

theere is two potential cases.

it is realistic if it has now huge number of backlinks
unrealistic if the owner does not want to sell

•••
No, it isn't realistic (at all). If you had "green interest", I'd see X,XXX potential, but not without that "i". IMO

Last edited:
•••
Ty! I really apreciate! I would sell it for 2k but I was amazed by it's price...

•••
Ty! I really apreciate! I would sell it for 2k but I was amazed by it's price...
People can list for whatever price they want, and pray. Doesn't necessarily mean it will get that

I picked up a domain for cheap, aimed at a provider maybe selling gaming skins (need skin dot com). I could list it for $50k, but I'd be in fantasy land asking that. In reality, I'd be lucky to catch 3 figures

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back