domain Great l-l.com domain!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pros

Account Closed
Impact
4
C-O.com
Please appraise!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Low $x,xxx ;)
 
0
•••
Wide, wide price spread here, difficult to appraise with accuracy.

C-O is a very good one; short for COmpany, COrporation, could be an abbreviation for C E O, and then there are the billion other uses if you pull it up on Google.
At the same time, it's so broad that you've gotta spell out its use to people/businesses. I think aside from resellers, this is a name you'd have to scout out a lot of end users for, really dig to get them knowing how this name would be a great inet masthead for their online biz. Ideally you'd email companies whose initials are the same, but also any company to do with startup businesses might think this is a very catchy domain name to have. Same with any business that caters to business info, services, funding, the list goes on. And that's without me even getting creative.

Wonderful versatility, extremely usable. The major price swing depends solely on what kinds/sizes of businesses you can get interested in bidding on this (assuming you're selling undeveloped).
I'd say easily, to reseller, same as above estimate. If you're good at approaching end users, or at getting a lot of attention to this name-for-sale virally, I'd think a comfortable end user price would be in the med x,xxx to very low xx,xxx range. I think you'd need a VERY motivated buyer for any higher than that.
But that wouldn't surprise me, either. Kind of a wild card, this one, but I like it a lot. Great name, and considering that the obvious market for it would be to larger corps, I think it has an easy chance of getting high bids for an L-L.com. Hope I'm right and you make a pile :)
 
0
•••
the "-" really kill it... i think it will worth , anyway around 1k
 
0
•••
I agree with slider. This one shouldn't have too much problem breaking to $1k mark.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back