domain Dictionary L-L-L-L.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bieke

Established Member
Impact
0
dictionary L-L-L-L.coms - will add rep

Do these have any value?

t-o-g-a.com

n-o-o-n.com
m-u-c-h.com
m-o-d-s.com
d-o-o-m.com
d-i-d-o.com

Tnx in advance for replies :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
no one has an opinion on this? If I'd appraise I'd say low to mid xx.But i'm not an expert apraiser :) I'd really like to hear your humble opinions
 
0
•••
hi bieke,

right now they dont have a value... i mean they are reg fee :imho:
 
0
•••
The value might be in how much if any they generate in parking. Since google sees money the same as m-o-n-e-y (so I am told) then I would be working on my seo for these and then if the domain is generating cash, it would be easy to sell.

good luck, gary.

ps- I read a post this week where someone stated that about 80% of the w-o-r-d-s.com are all gone. Must be something there... Keep thinking outside that box, sometimes it pays off nicely!
 
0
•••
Sorry, but I don't see L-L-L-L.com domains having any value, unless it's P-O-R-N.com :)
 
0
•••
p-o-r-n was taken :p
thanks for thoughts guys!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back