NameSilo

priced Great keyword VR Virtual Reality .com domains: VRstereo, VRcreature...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
NOTE THIS THREAD TEMP CLOSED. but pm me to talk if interested. I got some nice VR domains for sale for cheap!

portfolio reduction sale! here is your rare chance to pickup some reseller priced handpicked VR domains.... let's just say that I know my VR domains.. ;)

CLICK HERE to check namebio for small sample of the 1000+ (thats public only) similar quality keyword VR domain sales.. in all kinds of price ranges...

I sold a bunch of similar types VR domains over last 3 years.. and VR hasn't even started properly yet... my most recent sale was VirtualRealityStocks..com.. 5900$.. a week ago... some others were: vrstatus, vrconfiguration, vrenovate, vracers.. etc etc...

registrars listed below... you will get a free push (with minimum 9 months left on each domain) or you can transfer out at your cost to anywhere you want...

everything is $39 per domain unless noted otherwise. you can pm me offers or for bulk too!!! by pm only please. do not post offers on thread. be sure to watch this thread as I may add more names soon!

first come first served! I take paypal! payment within 24 hours.

these are limited time offers only.. they can disappear any time of any day.. prices or names can change any time too! so if you like something, act now, not later!

POST SOLD HERE to claim your names!

NAMESILO:

vrstereo.com
vrpartying.com
vrcreature.com
virtualhorny.com $29
virtualrealityinterface.com $49
vrcelebration.com $59

DOMAIN.COM:

vrfleet.com $29
vrgaia.com $29
vrentity.com
vrecology.com $29

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back