Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Great domain without a snap or whatever

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
10
Ive found a good domain that Ive been eyeing for a while it expires in January of 2004 and Id love to have it. If you can place a snap on it and win it Ill pay you back for the snap along with $20 minimum helping fee. Id like to do this with someone I can trust and I really want to get this domain and need to know the best way possible to get it :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
January 2004 is a long time off. Do you have reason to believe the current owner is going to let it expire?

The "best way possible" to get the name is contacting the current holder.
 
0
•••
I agree with -RJ- on this, as January is a long way off and someone else may place a snap on it by then.
 
0
•••
Ill recheck but I believe they purchased it on a 5-Year registration and its been forwarding to another location since then thats nothing to do with the topic. I have a feeling that if I try to purchase it from them it wont go cheaply considering the domain. But then again, considering the domain in question it wouldnt hurt to ask.
 
0
•••
yes, snapping it now may be pointless. at this rate snapnames might not have any registrars catching for them by that time.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
January 2004 is a long time off. Do you have reason to believe the current owner is going to let it expire?

The "best way possible" to get the name is contacting the current holder.

Currently people (maybe larger players, but who knows) are placing BackOrders on Snapnames for a good Domain Names deleting in 01/2004.
 
0
•••
Okay, I contacted him and hes interested in selling but didnt give me a quote. Im almost %100 sure anything I would offer would fall far short. The Domain in question is Videogamer.com so Im thinking he wouldnt go for $200 lol.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Okay, I contacted him and hes interested in selling but didnt give me a quote. Im almost %100 sure anything I would offer would fall far short. The Domain in question is Videogamer.com so Im thinking he wouldnt go for $200 lol.

You may be surprised. I have had great luck getting names by direct contact. Some cheap!! Good luck and keep us posted.


LSU
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back