Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Graphic work needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkahn144

Established Member
Impact
1
CLOSE THREAD - Graphic work needed

I have a logo already, but I need text to be added under it. Whole graphic must be vector (logo/text) and fonts must be outlines. No color, grayscale, or halftones - B&W only. Must have .eps/.ai and just a .jpg/.gif so I can look at it and make sure everything is correct.

WORK MUST BE MADE IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Text must be caps and font for additional text Arial Narrow
4"H x 1.5"W
There are two graphics like this. The only changes between the two are text.

Please send me how much it should cost & what your turnaround time is. I will pick someone to do the design soon.

WORK COMPLETE, PLEASE CLOSE THREAD. THANKS
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
I can help out
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back