Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Graphenology.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

duras

Established Member
Impact
10
Please appraise this name graphene-related

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well I haven't any knowledge around the meaning of this word, just a general idea after seeing what wikipedia says about graphene, but I don't know how atractive or useful would result the creation of a website for this

Now talking about the global searches for the word graphene has 450,000, not bad

So I'd dare to say $0 - $500 range for this case so particular, I mean not much popular
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks ArieIT it`s a very new science
Other opinions?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back