Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain graphenesea.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Vaalhthar

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, graphene has a lot of potential to exploit. I would like to know if you think it is a good domain, and how much do you think its value is?

Graphenesea.com

regards!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Google the word:

About 185 results

So $0. Besides most people probably could not spell it if they wanted to.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Keyword: Graphene

Search Volume: 165,000/mo
CPC: $0.93 (although I see no ads when I search the keyword, so this is bad).
Competition: 0.24

Addition of the word "Sea" makes it a brandable, but it's short and "Sea" can be indicative of a site with a broad coverage of it's subject (in this case, graphene).

I would not pay more than $250 for it, though. And that is high end. But I don't know a whole lot about graphene and it's popularity into the future.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back