domain Graciously.co, gratefully.co, snipping.co, fondly.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamantium

Established Member
Impact
I was wondering if anyone could appraise these?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fondly.me is potentially brandable I suspect, but I'm struggling to think of a specific use case. It seems too formal for online dating and it's not a "cool" phrase that young people are using much, so I don't think you can rely on the startup crowd. Maybe low xxx if you're lucky.

The others are reg fee.

Last edited:
•••
Fondly.me is potentially brandable I suspect, but I'm struggling to think of a specific use case. It seems too formal for online dating and it's not a "cool" phrase that young people are using much, so I don't think you can rely on the startup crowd. Maybe low xxx if you're lucky.

The others are reg fee.
Hi, thanks for your response.

I see, thanks for the insight on fondly.me, however I am unsure of why you think the others would be reg fee, if you could explain?

•••
Just like the last appraisal, think of a use case with the name. No one is going to spend large sums of cash of a domain name because it sounds cool. One reason some one word domains sell for so much is because of their direct explanation. I can assume that if I go to Flowers.com , I’m gonna find some flowers, exactly what I was looking for. If I search for Gratefully.co? Not a clue what i’d find, nor do people search plurals like that looking for a product. Domains are valuable (mostly) because of the money/traffic they can bring. Very rarely do you just “Happen” to reg up a $10 name and sell it to an end user looking for that EXACT name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back