NameSilo

Established GrabSiteInfo.com - $10 start

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Something Vague

Established Member
Impact
9
I'm selling one of my newer sites, GrabSiteInfo.com

Selling because I need funds. Which is why some of you might notice I am sellling a lot lately!

GrabSiteInfo Provides info suchas:
Page Rank
Indexed Pages
BackLinks
Link Popularity Report from Google, Yahoo, AllTheWeb, AltaVista and Total

Starting... $10
BIN... $50
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
page rank needs to be fixed, it says -1 for any site, even google
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Ah yeah I see that. So you retract your bid?
 
0
•••
Bump :)
 
0
•••
high bidest bid of $25 dollars
 
0
•••
BIN lowered to $30 dollars :)
 
0
•••
Hello,
Are you going to fix the error with the page ranking? Thanks
 
0
•••
Hi,

I am not quite sure how to fix it (as I don't know what is wrong), though I know if it isn't fixable (working previously though...) you can easily intergrate the iwebtool version with the site, would work just the same. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back