IT.COM

Grab this opportunity---50 Bookmarks @ 3$ (100% manual submission).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab this opportunity---50 Bookmarks @3$ (100% manual submission).

Hello NP`ers ,i am providing high quality Social bookmarking for an affordable price.It is a powerful tool in promoting a website.Social bookmarking is an important off page optimization technique to drive in huge traffic and good back links to your website.

I need following details from you
URL:
Title:
Description:
Tags:
Categories: ( please give 2 to 3 categories in order to make submission work a bit easy.Categories is a must because submission to irrelevant category is of no real purpose.)

Job Time: 24-48 hours max.

PACKAGES

50 BOOKMARKS - 3$

100 BOOKMARKS -6$

200 BOOKMARKS-12$

300 BOOKMARKS-18$

400 BOOKMARKS- 24$

500 BOOKMARKS- 30$

600 BOOKMARKS- 36$

PAYMENT: paypal only

NOTE: -New members and members with lesser itrader have to make the payment first.

NOTE:-I WONT ACCEPT ORDERS RELATED TO ADULT,POKER,GAMBLING AND OTHER ILLEGAL SITES.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
which bookmarking sites you submit to?
do you provide the profile links?

by the way, do you provide data entry and member registration services? if yes, send me a PM

thanks

•••
I do Bookmarking based on quality......the first 20 -30 Bookmarks are of top quality .

•••
Done 45 submissions to IK........in 90min....

•••
im interested pls contact me via pm thanks

•••
sent u a pm WTO.....check out.

•••
•••
i need 200 bookmarks to be done ...........please tell me how much do u charge ??

•••
As i mentioned i charge 4$ for 50 bookmarks.so....for 200 i will charge 16 $.In how much time do u want them to be submitted?

•••
i want normal submissions only.I will pm u the details of my site.check ur pm...

•••
completed 100 submissions to 4u-domains.Looking for more.

•••
successfully completed 200 bookmarks of santigo....looking for more.

•••
completed another 100 submissions to 4u-domains.Looking for more......i would be very happy if anyone is willing to go for long term plan.

•••
Need 100 bookmarks.......to be done immediately............ pm me

•••
thanks for the order ........you will get them as soon as possible.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the order ........sent u a pm as well.

•••
•••
Friends i am planning to increase the prices and add two new packages to the existing one....so avail this offer until it exists.I am going to start the new packages very soon......may be today itself.

Thanks.

•••
Hello everyone....as i said i am going to add two new packages, i added 150 Bookmarks and 200 bookmarks packages.

•••
PM Sent - 2 Test orders @ $2 requested. Will update.

•••
Thanks

PM Sent - 2 Test orders @ $2 requested. Will update.

Thanks for the order. I will give you the detailed report as soon as the work is completed.

•••
payment received from nuclearwerewolf.work completed and the report has been sent. Looking for more orders.

•••
Friends i am back on work to take orders now.........looking for some decent long term customers.keep coming ....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back