Dynadot

opinion GPT or GAI

NameSilo
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
If the term "GPT" becomes a registered trademark, then the Next Hype will shift towards the "GAI" (Generative Artificial Intelligence). Google has already begun discussing GenAI or GAI.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm hearing GAI (GENERATIVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) more at AI conferences and VC meetings these days, and I believe GAI could become a valuable acronym for AI=centric companies wishing to market their capabilities, services and products. I also tried to register a domain on GD . - ___GAI.COM --- it's for sale at 250 K USD -- will the owner get that price? Doubtful, but who knows with the AI boom.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S026840122300097X

GOLDMAN SACHS and McKinsey just released reports on GAI and the market projections --- exponential growth cited

Also big news on BOTs --- 2024 promises to be a BOT-crazy world, as tech marketing mavens forecast thousands of personalized and super BOTS being launched in 2024 in nearly every major sector

Those domainers who picked up BOT domains or keyword domains w/GAI may get some windfalls over the next few years ..we'll see ---

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back