Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gptOl.com sold for 997 usd. Not my sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230423-044657_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230423-044657_Opera.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
What are the possible uses of DrumGPT.COM?

•••
What are the possible uses of DrumGPT.COM?
DrumGPT.COM could utilize AI technology to generate or manipulate drum sequences. The possible uses of this platform could include:
  1. Drum pattern generation: Automatically create unique and complex drum patterns for different music genres, which can be used by musicians, producers, and DJs in their compositions.
  2. Drum pattern customization: Users can input specific parameters or preferences to tailor the generated drum patterns to their liking.
  3. Drum transcription: Transcribe recorded drum performances into MIDI or sheet music notation, allowing for easier editing or learning.
  4. Drum learning and education: Provide interactive exercises and lessons to teach users how to play drums, improve their skills, or learn new techniques.
  5. Remixing and mashups: Generate drum patterns based on existing songs, allowing users to create remixes or mashups with a new rhythmic twist.
  6. Collaborative music production: Enable users to collaborate with others and contribute to a shared drum pattern, fostering a creative community of musicians and enthusiasts.
  7. Virtual drumming: Offer a virtual drum kit that users can play using their computer or mobile device, enabling them to practice and perform without needing a physical drum set.
  8. Experimentation and inspiration: Provide a platform for users to experiment with different drum patterns, styles, and techniques, sparking new ideas for their own music projects.
  9. AI-assisted live performance: Integrate the AI-generated drum patterns into live performances, allowing musicians to enhance their shows with dynamic, AI-generated rhythms.
  10. Music therapy: Utilize drum patterns generated by the platform for therapeutic purposes, helping individuals with stress, anxiety, or other emotional challenges through the power of rhythm and music.

•••
DrumGPT.COM could utilize AI technology to generate or manipulate drum sequences. The possible uses of this platform could include:
  1. Drum pattern generation: Automatically create unique and complex drum patterns for different music genres, which can be used by musicians, producers, and DJs in their compositions.
  2. Drum pattern customization: Users can input specific parameters or preferences to tailor the generated drum patterns to their liking.
  3. Drum transcription: Transcribe recorded drum performances into MIDI or sheet music notation, allowing for easier editing or learning.
  4. Drum learning and education: Provide interactive exercises and lessons to teach users how to play drums, improve their skills, or learn new techniques.
  5. Remixing and mashups: Generate drum patterns based on existing songs, allowing users to create remixes or mashups with a new rhythmic twist.
  6. Collaborative music production: Enable users to collaborate with others and contribute to a shared drum pattern, fostering a creative community of musicians and enthusiasts.
  7. Virtual drumming: Offer a virtual drum kit that users can play using their computer or mobile device, enabling them to practice and perform without needing a physical drum set.
  8. Experimentation and inspiration: Provide a platform for users to experiment with different drum patterns, styles, and techniques, sparking new ideas for their own music projects.
  9. AI-assisted live performance: Integrate the AI-generated drum patterns into live performances, allowing musicians to enhance their shows with dynamic, AI-generated rhythms.
  10. Music therapy: Utilize drum patterns generated by the platform for therapeutic purposes, helping individuals with stress, anxiety, or other emotional challenges through the power of rhythm and music.
Thanks for the info. With such numerous possible uses? It will be a great fit for the industry.

Although I haven't come across any Ai technology project related to drum niche. Not sooner.

•••
useGPT.com sold for 7500 usd.
socialgpt.xyz sold for 400 usd
autogpt.co amount yet to disclosed
echatgpt.org sold for 100 usd
pogpt.cn sold for 300 usd
tradegpt.com sold for 20k usd
chatgpts.cn amount yet to be disclosed
gpttime.com auctioned at 420 usd
chatdocs.com sold for 7500 usd.
The above sales are not mine.
When I sold roomgpt.com for $2000 I upped the price of all my names to $4000. Then I sold tastegpt.com for $4000 and I told myself that im upping my prices to $20k a pop but I procrastinated and never upped the prices.

I just sold Safegpt.com for $4000… shame on me… learning lesson

Attachments

• IMG_5438.jpeg
    IMG_5438.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 65
•••
ReleaseGPT.com
DutchGPT.com
FluteGPT.com
ChatGPTid.com
CookerGPT.com
ToyotaGPT.com
GPTk.net
GPTmalware.com
GPTtongyi.com
SymphonyGPT.com
XiomiGPT.com
BetXGPT.com
CGPTbot.com
GPTMLM.com
MLMgpt.xyz
ChatGPTvirus.com
DellGPT.com
AsusGPT.com
AudiGPT.com
ToiletGPT.com
ShopCGPT.com
EuronextGPT.com
SatoshiGPT.net
SatoshiGPT.live
SatoshiGPT.info
SatoshiGPT.shop
SatoshiGPT.blog
SatoshiGPT.online
BSEgpt.com (Bombay Stock Exchange)
Crypto2GPT.com

•••
When I sold roomgpt.com for $2000 I upped the price of all my names to $4000. Then I sold tastegpt.com for $4000 and I told myself that im upping my prices to $20k a pop but I procrastinated and never upped the prices.

I just sold Safegpt.com for $4000… shame on me… learning lesson
I haven't sold any yet but I've been doing the same when I see others' sales, I just increase the prices each time I see a GPT sale. Especially after seeing coffeegpt sell, seems like almost any word + gpt will sell.

1682284168130.png

Last edited:
•••
I just regged ajaxgpt.com and eruditegpt.com

•••
ReleaseGPT.com
DutchGPT.com
FluteGPT.com
ChatGPTid.com
CookerGPT.com
ToyotaGPT.com
GPTk.net
GPTmalware.com
GPTtongyi.com
SymphonyGPT.com
XiomiGPT.com
BetXGPT.com
CGPTbot.com
GPTMLM.com
MLMgpt.xyz
ChatGPTvirus.com
DellGPT.com
AsusGPT.com
AudiGPT.com
ToiletGPT.com
ShopCGPT.com
EuronextGPT.com
SatoshiGPT.net
SatoshiGPT.live
SatoshiGPT.info
SatoshiGPT.shop
SatoshiGPT.blog
SatoshiGPT.online
BSEgpt.com (Bombay Stock Exchange)
Crypto2GPT.com
I can see your name is showing "new member", have you heard of the word "trademark"?

•••
•••
simplegpt.com and pxgpt.com were auctioned for 950 and 220 usd respectively.The sales are not mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424-115004_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424-115004_Opera.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 33
•••
New member here, thought I'd share a few of mine...
debuggergpt // com
lyricallygpt // com
metaphorgpt // com
scriptwritergpt // com
emulategpt // com
erasegpt // com
illegalgpt // com
steamygpt // com
pyrogpt // com
firewallgpt // com

•••
Great how this gpt domain game played out for some, by now.

Holding
chattinggpt.com

•••
•••
GPTart .com expired and is in auction at dropcatch .com

What do you guys think it will sell for? Still 2 days left.

gptart.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
GPTart .com expired and is in auction at dropcatch .com

What do you guys think it will sell for? Still 2 days left.

Show attachment 236380

Over 2000 $ for sure
Anyway in this range 2500 to 5000 $
Aprox 20 initial bidders

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Recurrent Memory Transformer
RMT may be the next Trend✔️✔️

JournalRMT.com
RMTJournal.com
BuyRMT.com
HireRMT.com
RentRMT.com
SimpleRMT.com
TryRMT.com
TestRMT.com
BetRMT.xyz
ChainRMT.xyz
TradeRMT.xyz
TokenRMT.xyz
PayRMT.xyz
RMT.codes
RMTxL.com
RMTtask.com
RMTtoken.xyz

•••
You all may be interested in these guidelines just released by OpenAI https://openai.com/brand

Open AI does not want other names used together with GPT - like bloombergGPT. Understandable, as they want to stand out from the crowd. however, I think the genie is already out of the bottle, too many big names crowned themselves with the GPT extension, see bloombergGPT. their legal department must be state of the art.

And to drop some domains myself, here's a selection, all in /com

usb/gpt/
controllers/gpt
finpro/gpt
marketwatch/gpt
livebet/gpt; livebetting/gpt
autodetect/gpt
autodetect/ai
uncover/gpt
install/autogpt
autogpt/installer
buildmy/gpt
gpt/pros
gpt/profis
fullserviced/gpt
serviced/gpt
plugandplay/gpt
plugnplay/gpt
workmate/gpt
gpt/workmate
valet/gpt
neutral/gpt
objective/gpt
parents/gpt
myfamily/gpt
greenery/gpt
bloodwork/gpt --> gets a ton of visitors, as gpt also refers to some blood marker
healthspan/gpt
talmud/gpt
tanakh/gpt
kosher/gpt
cameo/gpt
nyu/gpt
girogpt
sirius/gpt
ginger/gpt
gpt4/agents
gpt5/agents

aaaaand: MILF/gpt ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back