Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdelodev

Established Member
Impact
how much can i sell this please.

backlinks : 13

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In full: Global Positioning System Place ...my criticism here is you have "positioning" and "place" in the same domain, which somewhat falls under the same meaning

Optimistic view: Putting the above aside, maybe it can be seen as just a shop ..."The GPS Place", like you have "GPS Planet" (which fetched $1,600) ...if you do secure that buyer, selling GPS products ...I appraise low / mid hundreds territory (but as mentioned, hopefully the buyer overlooks that "positioning" and "place" comment I made ...its tricky)

•••
t
In full: Global Positioning System Place ...my criticism here is you have "positioning" and "place" in the same domain, which somewhat falls under the same meaning

Optimistic view: Putting the above aside, maybe it can be seen as just a shop ..."The GPS Place", like you have "GPS Planet" (which fetched $1,600) ...if you do secure that buyer, selling GPS products ...I appraise low / mid hundreds territory (but as mentioned, hopefully the buyer overlooks that "positioning" and "place" comment I made ...its tricky)
Thank you.

•••
Back