Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

gotojesus.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
gotojesus.com

I have modified the look of this site, also, add lots of AD as part of the information for the visitor.

Do you think it will work?

And, please have a look at the Jesus picture, many people say it is too light color, what do you thnk? Or should I just delete this?

Thanks for your comment.

Daniel
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good idea, but I don't know about the layout. Too basic if you ask me. Sorry!
 
0
•••
the layout is poor
 
0
•••
could you please tell me where is the "poor" so that I can change it.

thanks
 
0
•••
nice site. good layout.
 
0
•••
do you think the moving animation logo (in the header) is good or
I shoud change it to a static logo?
 
0
•••
Static!
 
0
•••
Personally i would get rid of the jesus picture, it just doesnt go.
 
0
•••
Hey,

A really simple looking web site. I would start by improving the header a little bit.

- SW
 
0
•••
I think the logo could use some work. It is plain.
 
0
•••
I have added the daily bible
and also the Christianity Daily News feed.

And I added a Guest book, and photo page.

Any comment?

I need some help, I want to change the logo to static, but I don't know how. If I load the logo, it is always moving........... Could anybody help to teach me? Thanks in advance.


Thanks.
 
0
•••
Get rid of the Times New Roman IMHO - go with Verdana or Arial and keep it uniform throughout the site. The layout isn't poor but starting with the font you can make it look sharper.
 
0
•••
Have the log in form on top. Even though it looks like a good way to promote the ads, it's a little annoying for those who aren't interested in the google ads.
 
0
•••
Interesting Idea, but very boring site!, even Jesus had more life than your site lol. but a bit of work and it could be better
 
0
•••
Thanks all for your comments.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back