Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Got approved for welfare...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TUFKATH

Account Closed
Impact
13
Just thought I'd let everybody here know that I finally got approved for welfare and I found a place to live yesterday. Welfare won't be enough to live on cuz the apartment is $425 a month and I get $536 a month but I will be getting a job soon and getting back into the domain industry perhaps.

Just wanted to share the good news! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
You can be on welfare any work at the same time ?
 
0
•••
Not in the UK.

Maybe you can in canada....those crazy peeps over the pond :)

Welcome back and congrats :)
 
0
•••
Glad to hear things are working out finally :)
Good Luck!

cosmicray said:
You can be on welfare any work at the same time ?

Each case is different, but yes he will be able to
work and earn a certain amount before they deduct it
from his cheque.

.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back