IT.COM

question Got a new offer for Download-videos.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shah247

Established Member
Impact
Hello folks,
I have got an offer today. the domain is listed for $10500 on afternic. received this offer today through DAN. what do you think?
newoffer.PNG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello folks,
I have got an offer today. the domain is listed for $10500 on afternic. received this offer today through DAN. what do you think? Show attachment 180406
Congrats ...I’d accept lol it’s up to you if you want to try to scrape more

•••
That's a decent first offer. Obviously the person does not want to insult you. It depends on who it is and how quickly you want to sell. I think you only have half of that info. Some people offer the best price they can afford, others give a lower amount as their first offer. You may scare the party away if they fall into the former group. The dash in the name hurts it but the keywords are excellent.

Last edited:
•••
I'd counter $5k and take any amount he counters back with.

•••
That's a decent first offer. Obviously the person does not want to insult you. It depends on who it is and how quickly you want to sell. I think you only have half of that info. Some people offer the best price they can afford, others give a lower amount as their first offer. You may scare the party away if the fall into the former group. The dash in the name hurts it but the keywords are excellent.
Well it's a well-matched keywords domain so I don't think a hyphen will affect the sale price, yes if it was without a hyphen it will have more value but almost all possible combination with the hyphen of these two keywords are taken so yeah the domain still has a value also without hyphen downloadvideos.com is listed for $90,000 on afternic.

•••
Well it's a well-matched keywords domain so I don't think a hyphen will affect the sale price, yes if it was without a hyphen it will have more value but almost all possible combination with the hyphen of these two keywords are taken so yeah the domain still has a value also without hyphen downloadvideos.com is listed for $90,000 on afternic.
The issue is it’s more of streaming than downloading videos

•••
•••
Sorry, I didn't get your point.
Lol not many people download videos ..mostly everyone just prefers streaming ..I think the offer is fair ..but as it probably the “end user” you can counter and hopefully not lose the sale

Last edited:
•••
Lol not many people download videos ..mostly everyone just prefers streaming ..I think the offer is fair ..but as it probably the “end user” you can counter and hopefully not lose the sale
it's about the search volume. most companies will buy strong keywords domain to direct traffic to their existing websites.
these are two hot keywords people search on google like how to download videos from FB, iG, youtube, etc.

it's all about marketing strategies. btw it receives 45000 searches on daily basis as per google.

Last edited:
•••
I agree with most. That's a good opening bid to work with. Dan provides limited info on the bidder but try to research all you can. Haven't researched the name properly to check it's history but if that's a handreg from december 3K is a nice ROI. Counter maybe up to 4.5K.

To get a feel about similar sales for good keywords check out the hyphenated .com thread.

Also, edit out the domain from your post. Google ain't your friend in this case ;)

•••
•••
How is this Domain Industry News?

•••
•••
•••
It is a great combination of words, even with hyphen, but in my opinion a solid offer. I would tend to accept it, to try to make sure that you don't lose sale. It is unfortunate that at DAN you don't know the buyer, although sometimes from the initial and domain name it can be guessed, but not for this more general one I think.

Whatever you do, really hope the sale works out!

Bob

•••
Ask your wife.
only if I had one and she must have to be in domaining for Years. so as per your experience I ask you, respected sir.

•••
It is a 40 days old domain, take the money and reinvest the - HUGE - profit in better domains.
Good luck :)

edit: and mask the domain name from this post ASAP!

Last edited:
•••
Taking wagers if took advice counter; LOSE IT

Isnt streaming illegal now?
They snuck this crap in the omnibill.
This industry niche became more dangerous.

40 Days old too? Doubt it’s a real offer.
Accept and take the cash ? (if real) ASAP

Last edited:
•••
Send a counter offer $3,995 to make sure it's not a fake offer and not chase him away with too high offer. Then accept any counter offer from him.
I never accept any first offer because if I do they may think they made a too high offer.

Good luck.
Btw, If you don't have a wife yet, don't get one yet. Enjoy your life first.

•••
It is a 40 days old domain, take the money and reinvest the - HUGE - profit in better domains.
Good luck :)

edit: and mask the domain name from this post ASAP!
why? why do i mask the domain. can you explain, please. You can DM me.

•••
Taking wagers if took advice counter; LOSE IT

Isnt streaming illegal now?
They snuck this crap in the omnibill.
This industry niche became more dangerous.

40 Days old too? Doubt it’s a real offer.
Accept and take the cash ? (if real) ASAP

Streaming illegal ? You mean downloading? I just registered 2 domains for “streaming” smh

Last edited:
•••
Streaming illegal ? You mean downloading? I just registered 2 domains for “streaming” smh
if it was illegal there will be no apps like vidmate and many many video downloaders websites and apps.

•••
if it was illegal there will be no apps like vidmate and many many video downloaders websites and apps.
I know downloading happens even on prohibited content guy..I remember LimeWire hehe

•••
great news,
i have my only - domain as : downing-street.com,
hope to get some offer too~~

•••
•••
Back