Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Got a couple I'm curious about . . .

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonDawb

Established Member
Impact
1
I have a few names I am not going to go thru the expense of paying for full appraisals because I don't beleive in them . . .but, curious on opinions on these three names:

CheckAdvanceOnline.com (also own .net)

UserGuide.mobi

AnytimeVideos.com

Your feedback is appreciated!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not much of a fan of .mobi but UserGuide.mobi might be something =)

the rest need development for any value..
 
0
•••
just like c4smok, Im really iffy on the .mobi phenomenon

But!!! I do like CheckAdvanceOnline.com

If you review this particular industry, you'll find that these little businesses are CASH MACHINES. They are popping up left and right and this domain name fits their business to a T!

What these people charge is almost criminal to get a check advance, but I think youve found a treasure. I would absoluely lock it down and start hunting down a few of the check cashing places. There are tons of them and they are incredibly competitve.

The one problem with the domain name is the "online" part. The truth is this particular business cannot be done online, because it requires cash on the spot. The site could be used as a portal to locate local Check Cashing places. However I still think its a nice one. I would estimate in the low XXX range and possibly higher xxx if you can find the right end user.

Great find and good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back