Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Gosp.com Value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mart1n19

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Folks
I recently picked up Gosp.Com for what i thinks a good Price
Just wanted to know what people think rough Value for this one may be?

Cheers
Martin
__________________
Reus.Com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid $XXX to low $XXXX imo
 
0
•••
Thanks for the Opinion dbandlo
 
0
•••
btw forgat to say could be worth $XX,XXX to end user, it has great acronym potential. good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks,
I know someone who works in the oil Industry who gave me a little info before bidding.
App its a commonly used phrase depending on where you work
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_Oil_Separation_Plant

Im gonna check traffic on this one before deciding next step.

Cheers again dbandlo
 
0
•••
Nice name, was going to bid on it myself.
 
0
•••
Easily low $X,XXX to resellers in my opinion. Gossip, Gospel, or just generic brand name.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the thoughts guys :santa:
 
0
•••
It's a nice pronouncable LLLL.com thats for sure, i would say $500 to $700 ATM. End user price would have good upside potential in the low X,XXX.

Maybe mid X,XXX range on a day when the planets aligned and the wind was blowing in the right direction combined with an eclipse of the moon! :]

Very nice domain anyway, good luck with it. B-)
 
0
•••
I see it as gossip.
 
0
•••
nice name, low $XXXX resellers, good luck!
 
0
•••
0
•••
To give you a quick comparison, I just sold Gelp dot com for over $2k and under $3k to a motivated domainer not enduser. I feel that this name is of the same caliber and wouldnt sell for less than that.
 
0
•••
I think of Gospel first and Gossip second. Tons of uses here. I wish I had bought this from the fixed price section.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back