Dynadot

domain GORE.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jjwilly16

Established Member
Impact
Gore.io

I've been snatching up a few good .io domains lately. Just curious what everyone thinks the value is...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interested to know aswell, since I want to buy a 1 word .io domain aswell and want to see what people think about them here.

•••
From the sales that I've seen, one word tech related .io domains do well. Unfortunately I'm not seeing a lot in Gore.io.

•••
Interesting, gore.io, as I'm sure you know, usually read as gore . input output. It could be a good investment. Any plans for the domain or just selling it? I guess the horror niche is intended?

•••
Interesting, gore.io, as I'm sure you know, usually read as gore . input output. It could be a good investment. Any plans for the domain or just selling it? I guess the horror niche is intended?

No plans to build a site out. I'm just going to sell it. I know it isn't tech-related, but there are very few short .io dictionary domains available, so when I came across it I registered it.

Yeah, I was thinking it would work for the horror niche...or someone who really likes Al Gore lol

•••
I think you need a tech savvy horror fan to sell it to.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back