IT.COM

opinion .gop sites

NameSilo
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Even the Republican party has no problem using something different, this may have been posted but I'll list a few.

Time's are definitively changing for the right of the dot and something as big as whats going to happen at this years gop convention only helps the public understand new extensions right of the dot IMO.

convention.gop

utah.gop

join.gop

Good for them thinking outside the box... :!:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even the Republican party has no problem using something different, this may have been posted but I'll list a few.

Time's are definitively changing for the right of the dot and something as big as whats going to happen at this years gop convention only helps the public understand new extensions right of the dot IMO.

convention.gop

utah.gop

join.gop

The site I've seen mentioned on the news is actually gop.com and their other sites listed are .coms - https://gop.com/sites/

And that one site you mentioned join.gop, is a registry site.

The other 2 sites are being used but to the side. The convention.gop email/contact is gopconvention2016.com

If the public sees anything at the convention, it'll be the gop.com. It's the most established and easiest one to remember.

We shall see, the convention is only a few months away, I'll be watching for the riots and will keep an eye on what domains they're using.

I bet they'll push Twitter hashtags instead #gopconvention. I was looking at pics from the last one, didn't notice any urls.

Last edited:
•••
I've also seen a lot of press about conventionfacts.gop but it's a redirect to the .com. I guess they do that because it makes it easier to find..

•••
.gop
.republican
I hope they both .win
I don't see either party using their extensions to any great degree for a long time to come.

It will be several more elections cycles before we see a .gop or .dumbocrap

Sorry to all the hillbillary lovers out there that don't care about national security or that American were killed by the current admin's policies. Oh and being lied to. It was only a video.

Go Trump!

•••

convention.gop

utah.gop

join.gop

HijackedByTrump.gop :D

•••
I don't have any but wouldn't mind having 1237.gop, it's reserved.

•••
I don't have any but wouldn't mind having 1237.gop, it's reserved.
Wow, ==> total delegates = 1237 :)
Smart thinking

•••
They know it's going to pop off:

Good news, this domain is available!
riot.gop
$2,500.00/yr

other keywords just $20.16, that one $2,500

Start an affiliate site. Gas masks, vests, pepper spray, clubs etc.

Need to get a gop riot buyout thread started

Last edited:
•••
They know it's going to pop off:

Good news, this domain is available!
riot.gop
$2,500.00/yr

Need to get a gop riot buyout thread started
You've got a psychic power....
GOP is going to implode! Good domain for RIOT ar GOP convention...

•••
•••
.gop
.republican
I hope they both .win
I don't see either party using their extensions to any great degree for a long time to come.

It will be several more elections cycles before we see a .gop or .dumbocrap

Sorry to all the hillbillary lovers out there that don't care about national security or that American were killed by the current admin's policies. Oh and being lied to. It was only a video.

Go Trump!

Unless you are wealthy you should forget Trump. Trump doesnt know the first thing about domestic or foreign policy. Hes a real estate agent that was given a bunch of money. Youre bright. I bet if your family gave you a million you would have been as successful.

Sorry but Trump is completely unqualified for the highest office in the land. George W proved you dont have to be terribly intelligent to be president, but look what happened on his watch.

Say what you will but as an independent I can assure you that you are on the losing team. Too many people know he is just not qualified.

And as for the current administration, gas prices are low, more people have insurance, financial markets have stabilized, no actual wars, etc, etc. The "disaster" the current administration inherited has been corrected and recovery has been slow but consistent.

Would you push your most valuable domain to someone with no trade score that told you they would pay you thousands if you just trust them? Forget Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Wow.....like Obama had no experience?
He just organized people to riot and stuff.
Go for Sanders then.
The one who was on welfare because he was too lazy to get a job.
And honeymooned in the good old USSR.

•••
I think that this election cycle will depend heavily who the nominees have as running mates. That could be a real game changer. :)

•••
Somewhat off topic:

Wisconsin will be interesting. If Trump beats Cruz there, I think he is the GOP nominee.

However, I am certain that Hillary will be the second Clinton and the first female President. I am not saying that I want her, but I'm almost sure of it. Sanders will not beat her and some Republicans will boycott the election if Trump wins the GOP nomination, or even vote for Hillary. To win, Trump need the majority of white voters (including females) and sure, he will get many, but far to less.

•••
Trump wasn't my choice, I'm pretty sure he won't hit 1237 but he will have the majority IMO. The convention will be interesting to say the least and if they try to overturn him, well get ready for an uproar I'm afraid. He does have a huge following...

It should be interesting to follow, just for the heck of it I just registered RIOTS.gop. :xf.eek:

•••
just regged makeabortionillegal.gop

•••
Trump wasn't my choice, I'm pretty sure he won't hit 1237 but he will have the majority IMO. The convention will be interesting to say the least and if they try to overturn him, well get ready for an uproar I'm afraid. He does have a huge following...

It should be interesting to follow, just for the heck of it I just registered RIOTS.gop. :xf.eek:
lol

•••
Somewhat off topic:

Wisconsin will be interesting. If Trump beats Cruz there, I think he is the GOP nominee.

However, I am certain that Hillary will be the second Clinton and the first female President. I am not saying that I want her, but I'm almost sure of it. Sanders will not beat her and some Republicans will boycott the election if Trump wins the GOP nomination, or even vote for Hillary. To win, Trump need the majority of white voters (including females) and sure, he will get many, but far to less.
I like TRUMP because he is becoming more like a COMEDIAN;) He is hilarious and an entertainer :)
He doesn't seem to look like a sober presidential candidate in anyway...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back