Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Googlefight.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
Don't know if its much help in selection a domain
name but its a bit of fun........might be useful.
I never heard of it before.

http://www.googlefight.com/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
personally i don't see any use for the domain name that I could use, but maybe someone could use it as a comparison between all the search engines?
 
0
•••
I think it will be a googlefight that you may lose :p
 
0
•••
pretty cool site. More entertainment than a tool for comparing keywords.
 
0
•••
Yep, a bit of entertainment could definitely improve the site :tu:
 
0
•••
haha....the only fight your get is the lawyers at google.
 
0
•••
ROFL ROTFL LMAO LMFAO :lol: :lol:
Thats sooper funny!!!
 
0
•••
I love it! Computers beat sex! Who woulda thunk it?! :|
 
0
•••
hmm, i would prefer ovt!
 
0
•••
I first thought it was going to be like AIMFight, but it is really cool. Harry Potter beats Lucious Malfoy:)
 
0
•••
seems tricky, best of luck :)
 
0
•••
Wow... bush kicks kerry's @$$ :)
 
0
•••
axilant said:
Wow... bush kicks kerry's @$$ :)
There are alot of "homos" that use Google though :)


(No offense to bisexuals or w/e you go by, its a joke saying I hate Bush:))
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Republican beats Democrat :)

And may I say that cat beats dog? But it's REALLLY close!
 
0
•••
0
•••
namepros loss the fight

not sure if anyone has seen this or if its been brought up before (if so i apologize) but i thought this was a pretty cool site..

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=DNF&word2=namepros
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back