NameSilo

Google to compensate affiliates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RazorNF

Top Member
Impact
833
Google is about to be hit with the biggest FTC settlement ever. Almost simultaneously the Google Affiliate Network has announced a compensation scheme for affiliates who may have lost out as a result of Google being unable to track Safari browser users.

more
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I noticed that in my reports yesterday - quite a nice little chunk of change, more than I had expected since I'm not very active on GAN.
 
0
•••
I noticed that in my reports yesterday - quite a nice little chunk of change, more than I had expected since I'm not very active on GAN.

Which reports did you run to see that? I'm checking Performance: Activity detail and not seeing anything yet.
 
0
•••
Activity detail. Set it for the last 30 days - the compensation was posted 6/30.
 
1
•••
I see it now, thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back