Google Site Maps for Blogger ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bluearrow

VIP Member
Impact
124
I'm trying to make a Google site map for a blogspot( blogger ) blog. I have tried using atom.xml but getting loads of errors like,

Paths don't match We've detected that you submitted your Sitemap using a URL path that includes the www prefix (for instance, http://www.example.com/sitemap.xml). However, the URLs listed inside your Sitemap don't use the www prefix (for instance, http://example.com/myfile.htm).



.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
It is a common issue which has no solution yet. :(


.
 
0
•••
lol, i'm surprised google hasn't found a "real' fix to this yet, but the suggestions i made above should do the trick for now.
 
0
•••
I tried both those urls and still they give me same errors.

The error message I ve gotten is

" We've detected that you submitted your Sitemap using a URL path that includes the www prefix "

I have used the url as this -

http://www.my-discus-fish.blogspot.com

So using www. in url is not good for sitemaps or wut ?

.
 
0
•••
hmm... try it without the www prefix and see if that makes any difference.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back