Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google search results question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ypn

Established Member
Impact
3
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=maximum+host
Results 1 - 10 of about 6,140,000.

When I search for maximum host (no quotes) on google sometimes it lists both of my domains, usually just the .net at the 1 and 2 positions. Is this typical for domains with 2 words? Say I owned freefree.com if someone searched for free free would there be a good chance it would come up first? Or is this because not many people would typically search for maximum host combination?

I'm curious because I own a few other 2 word domains that I could possibly build up if I knew that would happen. Any help would be good. Thanks :blink:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
With Google, content and external links to your site will always take priority over your domain name.

It'd likely your ranking is good for this particular term because you have links poitning to your site that contain the term 'Maximum Host'
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
With Google, content and external links to your site will always take priority over your domain name.

It'd likely your ranking is good for this particular term because you have links poitning to your site that contain the term 'Maximum Host'
Thanks for clearing that up for me, makes sense and is also relevant :)
 
0
•••
yes more content and more links will get you a higher priority.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back