NameSilo

domain google (.) ngo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ravesh

Established Member
Impact
I know its a company name, purchased just for fun.

I may give away if google asks.

But, wanted to know how much its worth. I may sell it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZERO.

TM name so will be in your interest to delete it.

•••
•••
•••
You don't really think you could ever sell this name do you?
Who would buy it and what would they use it for?

Try to get your money back and if not delete it before you get a "letter"

MOTO

•••
My best advice mate don’t register domains with tm copyright trademarks etc... there are specific department on each big company only to hunt copyrighters. I saw a lot of good .org .net names of big companies and still available.
Don’t enter on that game, my advice.
Best wishes.

•••
I don't think google ever needs this domain even if it needs it is better to pay few bucks to this guy(if he demands some low amount) than making a domain dispute and going through all the shit. Just my thoughts.

Even if his domain is taken by google through domain dispute , he could someday tell everyone that he had a domain dispute with a big company like google.B-):)

•••
I don't think google ever needs this domain even if it needs it is better to pay few bucks to this guy(if he demands some low amount) than making a domain dispute and going through all the sh*t. Just my thoughts.

Even if his domain is taken by google through domain dispute , he could someday tell everyone that he had a domain dispute with a big company like google.B-):)
Everyone is free to spend their time somehow. Of course mine is invest learn and sell domains, don’t have time to spread people My company name had troubles with someone. Just my opinion.

•••
Registering trademarked names is wrong.
Making money off of others work is wrong.
Whether or not G! would buy this off him rather than take him to UDRP is not the point.
The point is, it is bad for the industry as a whole.
We are still fighting the "squatter" rep, and registrations like this only confirm to Joe Public that is all we do. Hold domains hostage.

Don't give this guy or anyone else reading this thread bad advice.

MOTO

•••
I know its a company name, purchased just for fun.

I may give away if google asks.

But, wanted to know how much its worth. I may sell it.

hmmmmm purchased or regged?

•••
You should contact Google and ask them for at last $xxx, xxx easily. Lol

•••
I noticed in today's Namebio report that chevrolet.org sold for $400 on DropCatch. Surely someone other than GM can't use this one? I realize possibly off topic, but it seems related to this series.

https://namebio.com/chevrolet.org

I see that the domain (chevrolet) is listed as coming soon on NameBright

•••
Okay, thanks for your views guys.

•••
•••
I noticed in today's Namebio report that chevrolet.org sold for $400 on DropCatch. Surely someone other than GM can't use this one? I realize possibly off topic, but it seems related to this series.

https://namebio.com/chevrolet.org

I see that the domain (chevrolet) is listed as coming soon on NameBright

Unless purchased by someone with the last name Chevrolet for a family tree or something along those lines there is no way in hell they would be able to hang on to the domain.

•••
•••
Google is the biggest company that you do not want to mess with.
That is a big no-no.

•••
•••
Agreed, not worth anything in this case. TM issues

•••
$9,999,999 in lawyer fees and trademark infringements

•••
I would keep it and run a site called

The NEW google . ngo

Send me 10 bucks to rate your site number 1 on the new google.ngo !!

The devil inside, the devil inside... Every single one of us the devil inside :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Even if Alphabet Inc. dosn't care (they will care :) ), why would someone want to start a NGO called Google?

•••
It is worth the price of a postage stamp. To send you a C&D by snail mail.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back