Domain Empire

Google My Business question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How to have visit page from business google on mobile view? On desktop it works fine, besides my business it says "Visit website" but on mobile view it shows only "Call". How do I get the "Visit website" on mobile too?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you post a screenshot or tell us the name / location? I'm not seeing that issue on client sites. It should say "Website" with a "globe" icon. Call, Directions, Save, Website.

Is your listing verified? Only reason I can think of for them not displaying it, unless they're running a test and you happened to see it...

•••
Maybe different as my search is in norwegian. My listing is verified.

•••
Strange. Google usually keeps product interfaces pretty consistent across countries - especially something major like that.

Are you seeing this with other local sites or just yours? If it’s just yours you might want to check or ask in the Google Business product forum.

•••
All sites I see appear same as mine.

•••
No worries.All the settings are perfect and good. This is happening because its a default layout of Google on desktop and mobile versions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back