Google made its April 2010 PR update

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wussadotcom

My MemoriesVIP Member
Impact
58
Hi everyone,Google has just started its PR update. My Sbox gets it PR6 breakthrough.NP maintains its PR5. How well did your site did in this update? Cheers
:sold::sold::lala:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Alright for some! Got some new sites that have moved up to PR2, gotta start somewhere!

Btw couldn't load your sbox site, probably my connection tho.
 
0
•••
I got PR1 on my design portfolio! :)
 
0
•••
Alright for some! Got some new sites that have moved up to PR2, gotta start somewhere!

Btw couldn't load your sbox site, probably my connection tho.

Nope, not your connection. My VPS is down. Changing host as we speak.
 
0
•••
:D my gaming blog updated to pr1 whilst my free seo tools website dropped from pr2 to pr0

but its about time my gaming blog got an pr update ;)
 
0
•••
Got PR1 from PR0.
Honestly, I am a bit dissappointed...I have work for 3 months on link building, so I was expecting more
 
0
•••
just went from 0 to PR 2 for Montreal
 
0
•••
my 'blog' lost from 1 to 0 :(
well I guess I should have written there more often (not 5 times per year:))

P.S. to the poster above- why did you choose a red fist to be on foreground of your American forum banner? For me at least it reminds of communists not Americans (unless it's meant to be an American socialist/communist forum) :)
 
0
•••
Across sites, I found the trend was pleasantly upward. A lot of my sites earned a point up.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back