Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google in 1998

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
38
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:lol:

I remember that. :)

Evolution exists.

-Steve
 
0
•••
I only remember Google as far back as 1999. It's come an amazingly long way since then.
 
0
•••
I don't remember it that far back
But Thats a blast back to the past for me :)
 
0
•••
It's pretty cool to see how far they came from only eight years ago. Also pretty cool seeing their gallery of past logos. :O
 
0
•••
0
•••
Wow it looked so ugly back then!
 
0
•••
Looks like some kids were running google back then looking at those logos....
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I love the wayback machine...never thought to look at Google, they've certainly come a long way!
 
0
•••
Oh... :( nostalgia. One of my first ways of getting homework done...and everyone laughed at it. NOW THEY USE IT 24/7!
 
0
•••
0
•••
its evolution baby....look at how far the namepros has been!:)
 
0
•••
Namepros old logo looked much better than the current one
 
0
•••
yea, it looked pretty cool. The new one's fine though, I'm not complaining!
 
0
•••
That's shocking, even the Google Doodles are better than that thing. Monstrous! Those pair have some killer ideas and some skill in search engines, but graphics isnt their strength. :P
 
0
•••
I love that site that rolls back sites. It is amazing what kind of stuff you can find. It is especially fun if you are buying a name and you want to see what was done with it in the past.
 
0
•••
It is suprising to see how namepros has grown in short period of time
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back