Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google Bulk results Did you mean PHP script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fidlak

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
0
Hello everyone,
I am new here so if I am posting this in the wrong section or anything please correct me.

I am trying to find a php script based on google's did you mean suggestions.

I have hundreds of words and names I would like to check using google, but I cannot find anything useful. I did only find dictionary spell corrections, but that is something that does not help me, because I need to correct spelling of names and surnames (of famous people, which google knows), fictional characters etc and google does a great job doing this while dictionary scripts don't have such functionality.

I have found a post here on namepros from 2007 with a php script just like I would need, but it does not work anymore. Could someone here please help me? Or at least tell me it is not possible so I don't have to spend time researching this anymore?

Here is the old thread.
www(dot)namepros(dot)com/threads/resolved-i-need-php-code-for-bulk-google-did-you-mean-results.277647/

It does not show an error so php script is probably fine, but it does not show the suggestion either.

Thank you for anything helpful.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I thought that it must be something with google. Do you think there is another way of achieving this?

Thank you.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back