IT.COM

Google AdSense sure is down a lot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Seriously... half the time I can't even log into AdSense, and now the ads aren't showing up on my site - google.com/adsense is telling me there are server problems... I was wondering if this happens to other people?

And now it's working again. It's really on-and-off it seems...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep since i have been a member for about a month. it seems to be down alot.

•••
Well now they are doing maintenance, hopefully itll fix the problems:

The AdSense website is temporarily unavailable while we perform routine maintenance. Please check back again soon.

•••
its the first time i have seen them down, and that is today.

•••
A lot of the time I go to the URL and it never loads, or load extremely extremely extremely slow...

•••
how does one apply for google adsense? is they a minimum amount of traffice on your site BEFORE they accept you?

any particular conditions attached?

•••
I duno how they go on accepting people into google adsense, the 1st time they rejected me but when I had fixed up my site they accepted me in less than a few hours, although there is some requirements found here https://www.google.com/adsense/faq
I think joining google adsense is a must for every webmaster, I dont make much on my site of them but its paid for my hosting and domain which is not bad.

I had never seen google adsense down, so this must be the first for me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back