Dynadot

Google AdSense: Part time income for me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am Sarpras Navas, webmaster of Articles2u. I spend 2 years on internet business. Now I will earn good income using Google Adsense program working on 2 hours per day. My part time job earns more than income of full time job. I will plan to earn more income on next year. Last year my income crosses $2200. (July 2005 to June 2006).

http://www.articles2u.com/googleadsense/google-adsense-part-time-income-for-me/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MY income reduced on this olympic games month.

•••
My adsense earning are good enough but so so :D Don't know how much I want :D

But yes it does gives me enough so that I don't have to spend any money from my paypal earnings or other earnings. My adsense earnings are good enough for living :)

Maybe it will improve steadily. [Last month it improved by 30 USD] Its slow :( but I have lots of time to wait it out.

•••
Its nice to actually earn something because something is always better than nothing so even if u earn m0re or less its a good part time income :)

•••
I'm trying to focus on few sites and trying to improve them. It seems lot easier than trying to huge list of sites expecting bigger income.

•••
well for me an article site was not a good experience....

•••
Good luck with this.
Im looking to do the same. :)

•••
My google adsense income increased on this month, whaa...

•••
•••
hamonpari said:
well for me an article site was not a good experience....

My article blog earn good income.

•••
articles2u said:
My article blog earn good income.
Yes my 94Blogs and 250+ Minisites do well with adsense

•••
I will plan to start one offline business on Bangalore. For that i need 10lackh investments. I will plan to earn 10 lacks within 15 to 20 (above $1000/ month). It is possible on Google adsense?

Now, i earn avg. 250 per month.

•••
If you are making more money from your website compared to your full time day job, then you may consider quitting your full time job and give some more time to your internet business :)

•••
IfI was you I would save up and buy into soemthing else online (or offline) for example buy an established web hosting bsuiness, just to keep a income there if anything goes wrong ;)

•••
thats really great... do your best, Wish you very best of luck Sarpras Navas

•••
That's Great.
Good Luck with all your future projects.

btw, you got a good site too ;)
Hope i will get some good cash from adsense, lol

•••
IfI was you I would save up and buy into soemthing else online (or offline) for example buy an established web hosting bsuiness, just to keep a income there if anything goes wrong ;)

Yes, i save money and invested to other offline business

•••
Thats great, share your secret with us :)

•••
I would imagine that you could often maximise your earnings by switching to relevant affiliate programs, rather than concentrating on adsense in many instances.

•••
ohh you started with $10 per month and its now $250 per month ? ohh i think i found my idol. cos i too am earning $10 now with my tech blog :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back