Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Google AdSense alternative

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

camay123

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Im looking for a Google Adsense alternative. I have look at Yahoo, but the program is for american only. Im canadian. Any ideas ?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maybe he didn't get accepted .. :(
 
0
•••
Try http://www.click-share.com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide products ads.
 
0
•••
GOGO56 said:
Try http://www.click-share.com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide products ads.

Who else is working with them?

My first impression (Site image) wasn´t good.
 
0
•••
Try http://www.click-share.com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide products ads.
 
0
•••
They can't even spell correctly.

Interacrive Marketting
 
0
•••
besides adsense I will prefer

adbrite
clicksor
and kontera
as I have been using them so I got paid so its not a scam at all incae anyone feels so...
 
0
•••
I put chitika in my site in dec. last yr. But even after getting good traffic, I haven't earned anything from it :(
 
0
•••
How about Bitvertiser? I'm looking to try a different ad scheme on a site I'm going to launch soon, just wondering what people think about Bitvertiser. I like how you can get paid through Paypal, with as little as $10...
 
0
•••
I work with Adsense

I work with Adsense and im not so happy....with 8000 more or less pages views a day, get around 3 bucks a day. We have 100K unique visitors.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Here is another alternative:

Outbout Media -> http://www.outboutmedia.com

They offer a simular service much like google adsense. Contextual Ads. :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back