Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google AdSense alternative

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

camay123

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Im looking for a Google Adsense alternative. I have look at Yahoo, but the program is for american only. Im canadian. Any ideas ?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
is targetpoint not a scam?
 
0
•••
1
•••
camay123 said:
Hi,

Im looking for a Google Adsense alternative. I have look at Yahoo, but the program is for american only. Im canadian. Any ideas ?

Thanks

I'm not American but I can use Overture. What do you mean you can't use it because you're Canadian?
 
0
•••
snoopi said:
I'm not American but I can use Overture. What do you mean you can't use it because you're Canadian?

Yes. I can also use Overture, but not Yahoo Publisher network.

Regards,
Patrick
 
0
•••
* RevenuePilot
* Enhance Interactive
* SearchFeed
* Fastclick text ads

Chitika eMiniMalls is non-contextual so it can be used with Google Adsense on the same page
 
0
•••
0
•••
Joseph said:
is targetpoint not a scam?
I am not sure. I had account with them before, but they paid almost nothing, so I moved to Google before payment.
 
0
•••
Why Don´t You Stay With Adsense??
 
0
•••
was it targetpoint or targetfirst. One of them surely is a SCAM

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
0
•••
I'm using adbrite and until now i'm liking ;)
 
0
•••
YPN seems to be the most favored for an google adsense alternative.
 
0
•••
Adbrite and bidvertiser are good alternative to Adsense
 
0
•••
Have you tried taking a look at YPN? They're pretty good.
 
0
•••
YPN is not international
 
0
•••
chitika is quite difficult to get in. I got turned down 3 out of 3 times :(
 
0
•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
chitika is quite difficult to get in. I got turned down 3 out of 3 times :(
You need an english language site AND US or UK main traffic i think...
 
0
•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
chitika is quite difficult to get in. I got turned down 3 out of 3 times :(

not really I got in
the one I got refused from was casale media
 
0
•••
adsense is good
why you need alternative huh?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back