domain goodtalks.com appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rachnz

New Member
Impact
2
Hi, I own the domain name goodtalks.com and am looking at selling. Thoughts on pricing? Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Non plural - XX,XXX
Plural - Mid / High X,XXX

The non plural fetched $5k previously. That was a good price paid for the non plural, IMO. Overall, I think your domain is decent
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for that feedback.
You mean if it was non plural (goodtalk.com) it would be in the 10s of thousands, and plural (goodtalks.com) somewhere between $1k-10k? - I ownthe latter.
(I am new to all this so not sure of the lingo!)
 
1
•••
Thanks for that feedback.
You mean if it was non plural (goodtalk.com) it would be in the 10s of thousands, and plural (goodtalks.com) somewhere between $1k-10k? - I ownthe latter.
(I am new to all this so not sure of the lingo!)
If it was mine, yes. I'd expect non plural (good talk) to be a 5 figure domain. As for yours, I'd still see it Mid / High X,XXX territory (in the thousands). Its good, IMO
 
0
•••
Thanks for clarifying! Much appreciated.
 
1
•••
Mid-xx to Low-xxx
 
0
•••
Mid xxxx
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back