IT.COM

domain goodbottom.com[B]

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do you own it?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I just check this name and another one that you posted today (stoppressure) and both are available to reg...sooooooo

Please stop asking for appraisals on names that you do not own.

•••
•••
I don't want it.....but it is a shame that you have tried to take advantage of people here....

•••
Its ok, both domains are worthless, spend a few more dollars, and buy quality domains that mean something, you will be better off in the long run, instead of paying renewal fees on worthless domains, if you want to know more about domain investing you can PM me, no worries.

•••
Dont post names you dont own

Dont post names you are thinking of buying

Dont post names you are bidding on in an auction

!!!

•••
That is totally wrong. People spend the time to look at domains people do not own. Maybe the mods should give one warning and then its "see ya". Banned

•••
Its ok, both domains are worthless, spend a few more dollars, and buy quality domains that mean something, you will be better off in the long run, instead of paying renewal fees on worthless domains, if you want to know more about domain investing you can PM me, no worries.

Its not OK. If everyone starts breaking the forum rules, the forum loses its value.

•••
Well, from what I hear, "top" and "bottom" are gay terms. If you plan to develop "Good Bottom" for this niche, it could have some value developed...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back