NameSilo

domain GoodBabyGift.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Standout!

INSERT BILLS FACE UP!VIP Member
Impact
50
Lots of searching going on for baby gifts. And when you find one, you want to make sure it's "good". Any opinions on this one?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
this is a good name it would be better if it was goodbabygifts.com
low xx
 
0
•••
I am not a lover of the domain. If it had a s at the end of the domain it might be worth more but not much. I would say reg fee at most. Sorry.
 
0
•••
"baby gifts" is stronger in PPC, but "good baby gift" ranks higher with organic search... trade-off?

swanson.thomas said:
I am not a lover of the domain. If it had a s at the end of the domain it might be worth more but not much. I would say reg fee at most. Sorry.
 
0
•••
Its a long domain but its all complete no need for explanation about it.......
its nice and its mid xxx
 
0
•••
preffer baby.com and can have all things about baby
 
0
•••
I had hoped to be running on the heals of these winners at the Domain Roundtable auction :)

GoodHotels.com - $35,000
GoodCar.com - $3,700
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back