Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good template designers...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxforum

Established Member
Impact
0
Anyone know of any good template designers I need templates (homepage and content page in HTML with PSD files) for about 40 sites. I have had no luck finding a designer that is right on.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
i may be able to help
can you plz pm me if you are interested
 
0
•••
i have got a few templates from jane118 and her work is top notch. highly recommended.
 
0
•••
jane = really good
 
0
•••
I also have done some work for people here, so you can ask around if intresed in my work :D No portfolio or site to show it off. I'm not a layout person tho, more of a banner / logo kinda guy ;) So if you need it, bring it on B-)
 
0
•••
I vouch for jane.
Have seen her templates. 5 star rating from me.

A fellow NPer would do a good job.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Sorry to be off topic.
But phrone you link hostchat.us doesnt work.
 
0
•••
Indeed it doesn't. DNS is still going though. Will be up in 48 hours :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back