unixbro-patty
Account Closed
- Impact
- 14
I usually don't do this and if it's not allowed please have an admin or mod remove it.
I was so impressed with the work of hive05 though that I really thought if others neeeded design work they should give this guy a chance.
He priced the job correctly. Promised it to me in 1 day and delivered then went on to a second project for me and delivered that one the next day.
Super Super guy to work with.
Thanks,
unixbro
I was so impressed with the work of hive05 though that I really thought if others neeeded design work they should give this guy a chance.
He priced the job correctly. Promised it to me in 1 day and delivered then went on to a second project for me and delivered that one the next day.
Super Super guy to work with.
Thanks,
unixbro

















