Domain Empire

Good evening squires

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Survived2017

Impact
I'm not a domainer, but I've been developing / digital / seo since I was 12, ran my own digital agency at one point so I've had Vms scraping 24/7 in the past. That was only a few years ago but some reason didn't go for DomCop.

Found myself recently buying domains impulsively here and there, proper morish that crack.

Edit # - I need to find a site that has bulk highest historic sales prices, well, under 50 at a time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can't see on namebio but typed in cryptomargin.com into Namecheap.com and it's coming up for 76k now. I didn't think that was even one of the good ones at the time.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! I've tried many things in my life and domain buying is one of the most addictive...may have to attend a meeting later tonight...

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! I've tried many things in my life and domain buying is one of the most addictive...may have to attend a meeting later tonight...

I'll rack you a 1gig line out now for you

awful

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
welcome to Np
nice to know you

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Hello!

You joined a great domain name Forum!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.

Regards

(((Devanos)))

•••
•••
•••
Welcome & good luck buddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back